Thursday 23 December 2010

A very merry Christmas...


I just wanted to say a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all. Thank you to everybody who has supported me, bought my work, or just written kind words this year, it is all so very much appreciated. I didn't really know what to expect when I began this blog in the summer, but I've discovered so many lovely and inspiring people on my wanderings through blogland and facebook, and have made some good friends too (many of you I've never actually met in person - that's the strange world of blogging for you, haha!)



2010 has been a good year in a lot of ways, but some things have also been really tough, but I am so looking forward to 2011 and what it will bring. I have some exciting projects in the pipeline and my head is full of new ideas and new products, which I can't wait to share with you lucky people! :)


Hope
you all have a lovely Christmas break whatever you are doing and I look forward to catching up in the New Year!

Jenny x

6 comments:

Julia said...

Hello Jenny

So glad to have discovered you and your gorgeous work this year, I hope you have the best Christmas and Im looking forward to seeing your new work next year!

Sending love
Julia x x x

Claire Hurd Design said...

Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year too. I look forward to hearing all about your new crafty adventures in 2011.

Claire x

Eadaoin said...

A very merry Christmas to you Jenny. I'm so delighted we met online this year, and congratulations on your success with your blog, long may it continue!! :)

Andrea said...

Happy New Year to you, I hope 2011 brings you great things. I am glad I found your blog and discovered your work, loking forward to seeing more this year,
All the very best,
Andrea x

Jenny at Red House said...

wow ! love your blog, your choice of colours is right up my street! jennyx

Haley Poole said...

Thankks for writing this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...