Thursday 24 June 2010

Pretty Sewing Finds...


I haven't had time for much sewing in the last couple of days as I have been busy taking some new pictures for my website. However, I have come across some beautiful 'sewing' related prints and products recently, which
I thought I would share...


These lovely nostalgic prints of vintage cotton reels can be purchased from Lola's Room. I love the soft, muted colours and very beautiful styling...


These wonderful prints of a classic Singer Sewing Machine and Vintage Sewing Kit are from illustrator Clare Owen's collection, and can be bought from her Etsy Shop.



A lovely set of four vintage style sewing machine tags
by Two Paper Pals, perfect for adding a touch of old-fashioned charm to any gift.



Lastly, this fabulous vinyl wall decal from Grey Wolf Graphics
is now on my wish list! Just need to decide what colour to paint my wall first...

1 comment:

Eadaoin said...

nice finds! i really love the lola's room prints too, they're so pretty and the colours are gorgeous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...